Wednesday 17 June 2009

Gerard vs Zachary

Ah, look at ths. It would seem I have a whole 5 mins before the sun doth officially go down on the 17th June. And what a day it has been. However, I will focus briefly upon this evenings debate prior to viewing the new Star Trek movie.....Zachary Quinto, the new and some would argue more chiseled man about town or Gerrard Butler, the house favourite since P.S I love you. We finally settled the debate that has been close to driving a stake between myself and Shaz by bringing Paddy to be the litmus paper. The result? The G man.

11.59 - get in

1 comment:

  1. Don't be bringing another guy into this debate to sort it out....the beauteous eared one would flinch at your logic my friend. I've said it once and I'll say it again, the butler is simply becoming a bit too Peter Stringfellow for my liking. You know it, I know it. Surrender to the Spock.

    ReplyDelete