Tuesday 16 June 2009

Aquatic hopes

A midday blog to break with my late night rambling tradition...can you handle it? Can I handle it? Guess that will become apparant.

Little to say today have I, though perhaps I will provide a little prelude to my hopes over Friday night. A special night it will no doubt be, for 'tiz not everyday a girl gets to see one of her favourite artists play live. The mighty and very beautiful Aqualung is the one I speak so highly of. Take a listen to 'Outside' from his 'Memory Man' album and tell me I'm wrong in doing so. Actually don't, 'coz I wouldn't want any of you to have to lie to me. The sound is a very special blend of all that I like about the musical art form. The final seasoning ingrediant will be to see him live amidst my fellow fanbase. The power of live cannot be underestimated, nor the power of Mr Matt Hales. Hope to transmit some in Saturday's blog. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment